You may think that this is the most boring blog, but you would be wrong.
Many of you have speculated on the exact location of the Plasticave, from which, lonejustice is written. Well, I assure you that it is not in Boring. The Plasticave is a secure hideaway, and yours truly, the plasticgraduate, accesses lonejustice, through a series of tubes called the Internet. This is truly amazing technology that allows for complete anonymity.
4 comments to "Neither a boring blog nor a Boring blog!"
About this blog
A masked vigilante, the plasticgraduate is a 21st century crimefighter for truth and justice.
He writes from an undisclosed location in the great state of Oregon. There, he wages a lone battle in a world where the natives are bent on the destruction of humanity.
When not eliminating scum from the earth, he lives peacefully with his family in the Plasticave.
Drumroll...for the Blogroll
- The Anti-Tweeting Blog
- Banno, Dhanno and Teja
- The dullest blog in the world
- Everythink I Like Causes Cancer
- Expressions - Bhagwad Jal Park
- Hari Batti's Green Light Dhaba
- Lost Angeles
- Miss Cellania
- Mridula Koshy
- People of Walmart
- The Plum Tree (Vol. 2)
- Sasqui Write Blog
- Sexy People
- Snacks and Shit
- Some Days It's Not Worth Chewing Through the Leather Straps
- The Spaniard in the Works
- Stop Making That Duckface!
Other Blogs & Stuff
- November (7)
- October (8)
- What I Did this Summer in California
- Recession Hits Crime and Crimefighters Hard
- Note regarding old posts
- Government option is a slippery slope to socialism...
- the pg answers fan email
- An environmentalist comes to the blogosphere
- Users Find Help at the Betty Ford Clinic of Intern...
- Cats do not have Nine Nine Nine Lives on the Inter...
- Facts and Figures about the 33rd State
- Neither a boring blog nor a Boring blog!
- Would Monkeys Prefer Windows or Apple?
- August (2)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- January (1)