Regular readers of plasticgraduate.com may notice some older posts being 'reposted.' They had been inadvertently taken down when the domain was changed and over the next few days may be appearing. Please excuse any problems this may cause in your RSS feed.
0 comments to "Note regarding old posts"
About this blog
A masked vigilante, the plasticgraduate is a 21st century crimefighter for truth and justice.
He writes from an undisclosed location in the great state of Oregon. There, he wages a lone battle in a world where the natives are bent on the destruction of humanity.
When not eliminating scum from the earth, he lives peacefully with his family in the Plasticave.
Drumroll...for the Blogroll
- The Anti-Tweeting Blog
- Banno, Dhanno and Teja
- The dullest blog in the world
- Everythink I Like Causes Cancer
- Expressions - Bhagwad Jal Park
- Hari Batti's Green Light Dhaba
- Lost Angeles
- Miss Cellania
- Mridula Koshy
- People of Walmart
- The Plum Tree (Vol. 2)
- Sasqui Write Blog
- Sexy People
- Snacks and Shit
- Some Days It's Not Worth Chewing Through the Leather Straps
- The Spaniard in the Works
- Stop Making That Duckface!
Other Blogs & Stuff
- November (7)
- October (8)
- What I Did this Summer in California
- Recession Hits Crime and Crimefighters Hard
- Note regarding old posts
- Government option is a slippery slope to socialism...
- the pg answers fan email
- An environmentalist comes to the blogosphere
- Users Find Help at the Betty Ford Clinic of Intern...
- Cats do not have Nine Nine Nine Lives on the Inter...
- Facts and Figures about the 33rd State
- Neither a boring blog nor a Boring blog!
- Would Monkeys Prefer Windows or Apple?
- August (2)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- January (1)