Followers of my travails will recall my search for gainful employment.
Here in the Hard-Case State, we remain stuck at the fourth highest unemployment rate in the nation. Even the Employment Department cannot handle the flood of people, asking citizens not to call on Monday because of problems in their computer system. Perhaps instead of crimefighting I should have studied computer science.
Should you fear that yours truly would be taking a break from his crime stopping activities on October 16 for one of the furlough Fridays that the state has scheduled, never fear - I will not hesitate nor equivocate when it comes to rooting out evil.
Meanwhile, technology has come to the rescue to help folks fight corruption and face down lawlessness. As I mentioned in a previous post, it now appears that, at least when it comes to criminals, Facebook is making us dumber. The crack carabinieri of Italy, arrested a man who checked Facebook during a robbery and left his account open. Hey, but that wasn't the first time. if you were stealing diamond rings, wouldn't you stop to update your status first?
So, dear friends. Need help? Let me know. Comment. E-mail me. Friend me on Facebook. Or, simply write a message on your Facebook wall. I'll come running.
2 comments to "Still no work...crimefighting being outsourced to Facebook"
About this blog
A masked vigilante, the plasticgraduate is a 21st century crimefighter for truth and justice.
He writes from an undisclosed location in the great state of Oregon. There, he wages a lone battle in a world where the natives are bent on the destruction of humanity.
When not eliminating scum from the earth, he lives peacefully with his family in the Plasticave.
Drumroll...for the Blogroll
- The Anti-Tweeting Blog
- Banno, Dhanno and Teja
- The dullest blog in the world
- Everythink I Like Causes Cancer
- Expressions - Bhagwad Jal Park
- Hari Batti's Green Light Dhaba
- Lost Angeles
- Miss Cellania
- Mridula Koshy
- People of Walmart
- The Plum Tree (Vol. 2)
- Sasqui Write Blog
- Sexy People
- Snacks and Shit
- Some Days It's Not Worth Chewing Through the Leather Straps
- The Spaniard in the Works
- Stop Making That Duckface!
Other Blogs & Stuff
- November (7)
- Spooky happenings at the Plasticave
- Socialist government healthcare plan offers free p...
- Education stays at the forefront of technology in ...
- Fight to stay in school! It's educational
- The Vanity internet smackdown: Google vs. Bing
- Arrrgh! Landlubber tongue remains official state l...
- Still no work...crimefighting being outsourced to ...
- Yer nothin' but an English speakin' cur!
- September (11)
- August (2)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- January (1)