Your humble, dedicated servant, the plasticgraduate has had the most humiliating experience on a recent flight.
I was called to help a young woman in distress and once again the plastimobile was in the shop. (Note to self: next time when somebody says to buy a car with a horse on it, get a Mustang, not a Pinto.)
So, I took a flight on a reputable airline. As part of my crime monitoring duties, I religiously read the TSA blog and follow the FBI Twitterfeed (Don't be fooled by these hooligans) so I consider myself aware of security and terrorism threats. I dutifully placed all my liquids in little bottles in little ziploc bags. My crimefighting gear was mailed ahead of me and waiting at the hotel. All was good.
I proceeded to the gate and went to go through the security screening. I removed my shoes, put them in a bin and walked through the metal detector. Because of the risk of fungal infection, I applied Purell to my feet after passing through the detector but was pulled for a secondary inspection.
My heart was racing. Had my true identity been discovered? Did they find my cape and tights in my carry-on and have questions?
No, apparently I was pulled for a TSA rectal exam because of the Saudi ass bomber. And, no, for those of you snickering, this was not pleasant.
Back in the day, I could have been arrested for paying for this service.
Now it just feels like the TSA is a cheap date. I literally did this for peanuts. I didn't even get dinner or a movie.
6 comments to "Socialist government healthcare plan offers free proctology exams"
About this blog
A masked vigilante, the plasticgraduate is a 21st century crimefighter for truth and justice.
He writes from an undisclosed location in the great state of Oregon. There, he wages a lone battle in a world where the natives are bent on the destruction of humanity.
When not eliminating scum from the earth, he lives peacefully with his family in the Plasticave.
Drumroll...for the Blogroll
- The Anti-Tweeting Blog
- Banno, Dhanno and Teja
- The dullest blog in the world
- Everythink I Like Causes Cancer
- Expressions - Bhagwad Jal Park
- Hari Batti's Green Light Dhaba
- Lost Angeles
- Miss Cellania
- Mridula Koshy
- People of Walmart
- The Plum Tree (Vol. 2)
- Sasqui Write Blog
- Sexy People
- Snacks and Shit
- Some Days It's Not Worth Chewing Through the Leather Straps
- The Spaniard in the Works
- Stop Making That Duckface!
Other Blogs & Stuff
- Spooky happenings at the Plasticave
- Socialist government healthcare plan offers free p...
- Education stays at the forefront of technology in ...
- Fight to stay in school! It's educational
- The Vanity internet smackdown: Google vs. Bing
- Arrrgh! Landlubber tongue remains official state l...
- Still no work...crimefighting being outsourced to ...
- Yer nothin' but an English speakin' cur!
- ▼ October (8)