Excuse the political edge of this post. If you are a liberal you may wish to skip this commentary:
As a crimefighter, I have to keep myself in peak physical condition, after all, how can I be expected to chase down bad guys on my bum knee? If I am forced to eat sprouts and run six miles a day, why should I pay insurance premiums for people who eat Kraft dinners and get cancer?
We should not depend upon the largess of the oppressive government to take care of us. It is up to the individual. We must get rid of programs that ultimately harm people by making them dependent on the government. Let's get those stinkin', lazy kids off welfare and put them to work!
You like the library? It's part of a bloated government. If you like to read,
I personally would prefer a complete disbanding of the police department. By privatizing the police, I could pick up some more freelance hours. If you can't afford protection, well, boo hoo. Too bad for your bleeding, liberal heart.
We're making inroads with the army. Smaller is better. We can avoid the draft and hire private contractors!
We must stop socialism now. If healthcare in Cuba is so good, why is Fidel Castro sick? Our healthcare system is the best in the world! Well, at least it would make the top forty!
Saturday, September 19, 2009 // File under: fidel castro, healthcare, kraft mac and cheese, leftist crazies // 2 comments //
2 comments to "Government option is a slippery slope to socialism"
About this blog
A masked vigilante, the plasticgraduate is a 21st century crimefighter for truth and justice.
He writes from an undisclosed location in the great state of Oregon. There, he wages a lone battle in a world where the natives are bent on the destruction of humanity.
When not eliminating scum from the earth, he lives peacefully with his family in the Plasticave.
Drumroll...for the Blogroll
- The Anti-Tweeting Blog
- Banno, Dhanno and Teja
- The dullest blog in the world
- Everythink I Like Causes Cancer
- Expressions - Bhagwad Jal Park
- Hari Batti's Green Light Dhaba
- Lost Angeles
- Miss Cellania
- Mridula Koshy
- People of Walmart
- The Plum Tree (Vol. 2)
- Sasqui Write Blog
- Sexy People
- Snacks and Shit
- Some Days It's Not Worth Chewing Through the Leather Straps
- The Spaniard in the Works
- Stop Making That Duckface!
Other Blogs & Stuff
- November (7)
- October (8)
- What I Did this Summer in California
- Recession Hits Crime and Crimefighters Hard
- Note regarding old posts
- Government option is a slippery slope to socialism...
- the pg answers fan email
- An environmentalist comes to the blogosphere
- Users Find Help at the Betty Ford Clinic of Intern...
- Cats do not have Nine Nine Nine Lives on the Inter...
- Facts and Figures about the 33rd State
- Neither a boring blog nor a Boring blog!
- Would Monkeys Prefer Windows or Apple?
- August (2)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- January (1)