While, I am the plasticgraduate, not the grammar girl, no - that is not a typo.
The moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter is aligned with Mars. Yesterday was 9/9/9. The plasticgraduate does not believe in numerology and there is a conspiracy to keep the truth about this date from the public.
While mainstream media outlets pique our interest, but ultimately insist that there is nothing special about the day, the blogosphere has sought to focus on one of the more pernicious problems which has infested the Internet since its inception: cats, many of them feral, many of them not.
You may have noticed relatively few cats on the internet yesterday. The folks at Urlesque declared it was a day without cats. The fourth estate immediately jumped on the bandwagon. Time, NPR, and many, many blogs did the same - drawing our collective attention away from the momentous occasion of 9/9/9. And when a gathering was to take place as the clock struck 9:09:09 that celestial evening, representative Joe Wilson yelled "liar" in the middle of President Obama's Speech on Healthcare.
His chief of staff has issued a press release stating that Mr. Wilson was not referring to the President, he was yelling at his neighbor who claimed that cats can't really play piano.
My wish: 10/10/10 - a day without Comcast.
2 comments to "Cats do not have Nine Nine Nine Lives on the Internet"
About this blog
A masked vigilante, the plasticgraduate is a 21st century crimefighter for truth and justice.
He writes from an undisclosed location in the great state of Oregon. There, he wages a lone battle in a world where the natives are bent on the destruction of humanity.
When not eliminating scum from the earth, he lives peacefully with his family in the Plasticave.
Drumroll...for the Blogroll
- The Anti-Tweeting Blog
- Banno, Dhanno and Teja
- The dullest blog in the world
- Everythink I Like Causes Cancer
- Expressions - Bhagwad Jal Park
- Hari Batti's Green Light Dhaba
- Lost Angeles
- Miss Cellania
- Mridula Koshy
- People of Walmart
- The Plum Tree (Vol. 2)
- Sasqui Write Blog
- Sexy People
- Snacks and Shit
- Some Days It's Not Worth Chewing Through the Leather Straps
- The Spaniard in the Works
- Stop Making That Duckface!
Other Blogs & Stuff
- November (7)
- October (8)
- What I Did this Summer in California
- Recession Hits Crime and Crimefighters Hard
- Note regarding old posts
- Government option is a slippery slope to socialism...
- the pg answers fan email
- An environmentalist comes to the blogosphere
- Users Find Help at the Betty Ford Clinic of Intern...
- Cats do not have Nine Nine Nine Lives on the Inter...
- Facts and Figures about the 33rd State
- Neither a boring blog nor a Boring blog!
- Would Monkeys Prefer Windows or Apple?
- August (2)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- January (1)